Introducing the next generation of HughesNet™ equipment:
The HughesNet HN7000S modem—designed to deliver higher speeds and improved performance for all HughesNet service plans. The HN7000S receives and transmits data over the satellite through the HughesNet network. The HN7000S is compatible with Windows® and Macintosh® operating systems, and connects effortlessly with your computer via simple Ethernet connection.
Let’s take a look at the features of the HN7000S:
- Compatibility with Windows and Macintosh computers
- Self hosting—automatically upgrades software when new versions become available
- No phone line needed—uses two-way satellite communication for setup and operation
- Ethernet connection—provides easy connection to your computer or home network
Want to access more Web content, get more done and have more fun? Get ready to enjoy the benefits of high-speed Internet access from HughesNet™! Not only do you get high-speed access, but you also get to eliminate the frustration of dealing with a dial-up connection, logging in, and slow surfing speeds. Here are some things people love about HughesNet:
- Available everywhere…today
- It’s fast—just sit down at your computer and start surfing!
- Flip through Web pages like turning the pages of a book
- Download large files in minutes, not hours
- Enjoy fast Internet music and video downloads
- Compatible with Windows® and Macintosh® operating systems
- Frees up your phone—no missed calls, no dialing in, no extra phone line needed